Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6-2-10: vs. Cubs and the Rain

One sure way for the Cubs to not lose to the Pirates is to have the game be rained out.
They didn't actually call the game until after ten o'clock.
Typically, until a game begins, the home team decides whether to delay or cancel a game due to inclement weather. Today I learned a little-known fact: apparently if it's the last time two teams meet for the season, the decision is in the hands of the referees.

There they go, covering up my happy.
It's under there somewhere.
Brooms in vain!!!
Am I to assume that the Milledge People are just that one guy?


The rain begins.

As the wind began to blow in my direction, these rows cleared out very quickly.






By this point I'd been standing around for about an hour and a half and decided to get slightly artistic with things. I then promptly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment